A Mobili-Pass® grant is intended to cover certain expenses incurred during a change of residence caused by professional mobility

Bienvenue à Zot | mobilité professionnelle dans le cadre d'une mutation ou d'une nouvelle embauche et vous devez changer de lieu de résidence pour un logement exclusivement locatif
  • You are on professional mobility within the framework of a transfer or a new hiring and you must change your place of residence for an exclusively rental accommodation.
  • You are an employee of a private non-agricultural company with 10 or more employees, regardless of your seniority and the nature of your contract
  • The distance between the old residence is more than 70 kilometers or the distance between the new place of work and the old residence causes a travel time of more than 1 hour 15 minutes.
  • The request is made within a maximum of six months from your actual hiring or the change of your workplace.
  • You do not exceed the limits of PLI resources (intermediate rental loan)

You can benefit from aid of up to € 3,500 for Reunion Island (zone B1)

Send me an estimate now...

This aid is broken down into two parts:

  • A subsidy to finance the costs of supporting the search for rental accommodation by a mobility provider up to a limit of € 2,200 for Reunion Island (zone B1)
  • And / or an advance in the form of a loan at the rate of 1% repayable over 36 months to finance the double rental charge and expenses related to the change of accommodation, within the limit of the supplement to the grant and the total amount of the ceiling 'help.